Above Article Banner Area
Terms & Conditions
You can access newsmakers.com.pk on the following terms and conditions:
- By using this website you shall agree to abide by these terms, which take effect the moment you start using this site. If you don’t agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to newsmakers.com.pk
- The management may change the rules whenever it is necessary.
Use of newsmakers.com.pk:
- You can use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this site.
- Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content, or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents, and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) in and on this website and all content (including all applications) of the website shall remain vested in newsmakers. You shall not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of this website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You shall not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content of this website except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content of this website requires the prior written permission of NEWSMAKERS administration.
- The names, images, and logos identifying NEWSMAKERS or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights, and trademarks of NEWSMAKERS and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any intellectual property of NEWSMAKERS or any other third party.
Contributions to NEWSMAKERS:
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics) with NEWSMAKERS you grant to NEWSMAKERS, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants without any restriction (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for our services in any media worldwide. In certain circumstances, we may also share your contribution with other news agencies or other trusted third parties.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- You confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory, and does not infringe any Pakistani laws, that you have the right to give us the permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 18.
- We may show your name with your contribution unless you request otherwise. We may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
- Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with NEWSMAKERS.
Consequences of breach of Rules:
- If the administration of this site is of the opinion that you have breached any of the above Rules, it may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further breach. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the breach.
- NEWSMAKERS reserves the right to delete any contribution or take any action against any contributor, at any time, for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason for such action.
For users under 18:
- You are required to get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any newsmakers.com.pk activity or making any contribution.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability:
- The majority of content posted on this site is created by members of the public. Hence, views expressed therein may not be those of NEWSMAKERS ADMINISTRATION. So, NEWSMAKERS is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on this site or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through this site. Any links to third-party websites from newsmakers.com.pk do not amount to any endorsement of that site by NEWSMAKERS and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- All content of this website is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. We do not make any representation or warranty of satisfactory quality, fitness, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy, nor does the site administration guarantee the timeliness, completeness, or performance of the website or any of the content. Though we try to ensure that all content provided is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions, or inaccurate content on the website.
- NEWSMAKERS shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known, or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
- NEWSMAKERS does not warrant or guarantee that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that newsmakers.com.pk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. It is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
Below Article Banner Area