Web Desk — The Prime Minister’s Youth Program (PMYP) officially starts taking applications for Phase-VI of the PM’s Youth Laptop Scheme. The important announcement was made public through the program’s Twitter account on Tuesday.
Registration for the PM’s Youth Laptop Scheme:
• Applicants can make registration through the official PMYP Website.
• Applicants are required to provide personal information, including the CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) number, mobile number, and email address accurately. Remember, any incorrect or false data may lead to the cancellation of the registration.
• After registration, the applicant will log in to their account.
• To check the application’s status, the applicant should go to the “Application Status” section. Here, they will get information regarding the progress of their application.
• Also check the List of Eligible Universities available on the website to determine if their university is eligible for the Phase VI of the scheme.
Complaints can be registered by sending an email to PMYLS@hec.gov.pk in case of any issues in receiving SMS notifications during the application process.
Provide detailed information about the problem and including your cell phone number.