Web Desk — The Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) admissions calendar for fall 2023 has been released. The countrywide admissions for the first phase of Semester Autumn 2023 will begin on July 15 and those for the second phase on September 1.
Vice Chancellor Dr. Nasir Mahmood has directed to establish facilitation centers, information counters, and AIOU prospectus sale sites around the country in order to provide assistance to the applicants.
AIOU Applications Online
Candidates do not need to spend time on printed application forms if they submit their admission applications online.
Following are the instructions to enroll in a new program or for the next semester. For the AIOU enrollment process, follow the steps and complete the registration successfully!
- The online admission application can be accessed through AIOU’s official website (https://aiou.edu.pk).
- Click the link, select the online application.
- Make an AIOU account by using your email ID, then log in afterward.
- Fill up the admissions form completely!
- The following items must be included in the application form: “Select Programme,” “Upload All Documents Related to Education,” “CNIC,” and “Recent Photos.”
- Send your application and Challan Form to the bank.
AIOU Social Media
Allama Iqbal Open University Twitter: @OfficialAIOU
AIOU Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AIOU.OfficialAccount/
In distance education, Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) is the largest in Asia. AIOU primarily focuses on the educational needs of the masses with the objective of providing quality education at their doorsteps. Currently, AIOU is educating a large portion of around 1 million people all over the country. The university offers a diverse and dynamic range of programs from Matriculation to Ph.D. level.
AIOU CONTACT INFORMATION
Address : Allama Iqbal Open University Sector H-8 Islamabad
E-mail : email@example.com
Call : +92-51-111-112-468